[openstack-dev] [third-party] [ci] Please PIN your 3rd party ci setup to zuul v. 2.5.0

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hpe.com
Tue Aug 9 21:54:12 UTC 2016

All,

In the previous e-mail, [1] was recommending 3rd party ci to pin zuul to v. 2.1.0, but this has pip dependency conflicts with nodepool 0.3.0 when installed on the same VM (common case typical for 3rd party ci) causing zuul service to fail to start.
This is fixed by using the newly created zuul v. 2.5.0 tag [2], which has compatible pip dependencies along with many bug fixes.

It is strongly recommended to apply this pins to your setup and NOT use master branch in order to keep you CI systems stable. The full set of recommended pins is being maintained in this file [3].

Ramy

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/348035/4/contrib/single_node_ci_data.yaml
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/352560/1/contrib/single_node_ci_data.yaml
[3] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/puppet-openstackci/tree/contrib/single_node_ci_data.yaml