[openstack-dev] [docker] [magnum] Magnum account on Docker Hub

Spyros Trigazis strigazi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:15:36 UTC 2016

Hello team,

I just acquired the openstackmagnum account [1] on docker Hub. It's an
organization
account so all core team members can be owners. Cores, please share with me
your
docker Hub ID or registered e-mail and I'll add you. I already added Adrian
and Egor.

In organization accounts we can have different teams with different
permissions. [2]

Cheers,
Spyros

[1] https://hub.docker.com/u/openstackmagnum/