[openstack-dev] [rally] Support executing multi scenarios in a single task file

Roman Vasilets rvasilets at mirantis.com
Sun Aug 7 20:11:00 UTC 2016

Hi,
  This feature is under the work. We have made already the great work:
Introduced task format converter [1] and made patch related to DB
refactoring [2]. After we will merge [2] patch we will be able to move on
and implement next work items. [2] was the hardest part thus it takes a lot
of time. We need to implement not only this spec(feature) see our road map
[3] and to fix some bugs [4], so we will be happy to get any help and I
believe this will speed up implementing of new task format.

- Best regards, Roman Vasylets.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/rally/commit/d0f079230602705251512448a135f8598c0a29b3
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/297020/