[openstack-dev] [vitrage] entity graph layout

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Sun Aug 7 05:02:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

It is possible to adjust the layout of the graph. You can double-click on a vertex and it will remain pinned to its place. You can then move the pinned vertices around to adjust the graph layout.

Hope it helped, and let us know if you need additional help with your demo.

Best Regards,
Ifat.

From: Yujun Zhang
Date: Friday, 5 August 2016 at 09:32
Hi, all,

I'm building a demo of vitrage. The dynamic entity graph looks interesting.

But when more entities are added, things becomes crowded and the links screw over each other. Dragging the items will not help much.

Is it possible to adjust the layout so I can get a more regular/stable tree view of the entities?