[openstack-dev] [tripleo] HA with only one node.

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Sat Aug 6 17:21:13 UTC 2016

As I try to debug Federaion problems, I am often finding I have to check
three nodes to see where the actual requrest was processed. However, If
I close down to of the controller nodes in Nova, the whole thing just fails.

So, while that in it self is a problem, what I would like to be able to
do in development is have HA running, but with only a single controller
node answering requests.  How do I do that?