[openstack-dev] [docker] [magnum] Magnum account on Docker Hub

Ton Ngo ton at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 5 14:38:02 UTC 2016

Thanks Steve, Spyros.  I checked with Docker Hub support and the "magnum"
account is not registered to Steve,
so we will just use the new account "openstackmagnum".
Ton,

From:	Spyros Trigazis <strigazi at gmail.com>
            <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	08/02/2016 09:27 AM
Subject:	Re: [openstack-dev] [docker] [magnum] Magnum account on Docker
            Hub

I just filed a ticket to acquire the username openstackmagnum.

I included Hongbin's contact information explaining that he's the project's
PTL.

Thanks Steve,
Spyros