[openstack-dev] [Openstack][Group-based-policy]

Kiruthiga R Kiruthiga_R at infosys.com
Fri Aug 5 14:04:51 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

This is Kiruthiga from Infosys limited.

I have few queries on GBP installation and configuration. I have a two node Openstack liberty set up. All the documents which I could find on internet was related to GBP with devstack installation. And I could not find any common repository from where I can download GBP packages.

With no other choice left, I am following the neutron RDO installation guide for the reference.
https://www.rdoproject.org/networking/neutron-gbp/

I managed to install openstack-neutron-gbp and python-gbpclient packages on my controller node. But I could not find any packages for openstack-dashboard-gbp.

While installing python-gbpclient, as a dependency it requires python-neutronclient to be of version 2.3.9. But, as per liberty installation, the version of python-neutronclient is 3.1.0. When I downgrade my  neutronclient, I face issues in the nova command line. And if I just ignore the dependency and proceed the installation of python-gbpclient, my neutron-server won't start.

It would be of great help if you can provide me some solutions. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiruthiga
[cid:image001.png at 01CEC0E2.A9DBA890]