[openstack-dev] [requirements][elections] requirements PTL election now open

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Aug 5 13:54:20 UTC 2016

The OpenStack Requirements PTL election is now open. The poll will close
after 13:00 utc  August 11, 2016.

The electorate has been sent ballots to the gerrit Preferred Email.

If you have patches returned when you issue this gerrit query, you are
part of the Requirements electorate:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/requirements+is:owner+is:merged+after:2015-07-31+before:2016-08-01
Look in your gerrit preferred email inbox for your ballot. What to do if
you don't see the email and have a commit returned when running the
above query:
* check the trash or spam folder of your gerrit Preferred Email address,
in case it went into trash or spam
* wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
* find the sha of at least one commit from the openstack/requirements
repositoryand email me and Doug[1]. If we can confirm that you are
entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list and you will be
emailed a ballot.

Candidate statements/platforms can be found in the mailing list thread
kicking off the election[0].

Thank youfor participating the in the election,

Anita and Doug

[0]http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-July/thread.html#100173
[1] doug at doughellmann.com