[openstack-dev] [release][neutron][ipam][networking-infoblox] networking-infoblox 2.0.2

John Belamaric jbelamaric at infoblox.com
Tue Aug 2 19:49:33 UTC 2016

I am happy to announce that we have released version 2.0.2 of the Infoblox IPAM driver for OpenStack. This driver uses the pluggable IPAM framework delivered in Neutron's Liberty release, enabling the use of Infoblox for allocating subnets and IP addresses, and automatically creating DNS zones and records in Infoblox.

The driver is compatible with both Liberty and Mitaka.

This version contains important bug fixes and some feature enhancements and is recommended for all users.

More information and the code may be found at the networking-infoblox Launchpad page [1], or PyPi [2]. Bugs may also be reported on the same page.

[1] https://launchpad.net/networking-infoblox
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/networking-infoblox

We are continuing to develop this driver to offer additional functionality, so please do provide any feedback you may have.

Thank you,

John