[openstack-dev] [Ironic] v2 API - request for feedback on "problem description"

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:29:15 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Today's ironic-v2-api meeting was pretty empty, so I am posting a summary of our
subteam's activity here.

I have taken the midcycle notes about our API's current pain points / usability
gaps, and written them up into the format we would use for a spec's "Problem
Description", and posted them into an etherpad:

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-v2-api

As context for folks that may not have been in the midcycle discussion, my goal
in this work is to, by Barcelona, have a concrete outline of the problems with
our API -- and a proposal of how we might solve them -- written up as a design
specification.

I would like to invite feedback on this very early draft ahead of our weekly
meeting next week, and then discuss it for a portion of the meeting on Monday.

Thanks for your time,
Devananda