[openstack-dev] [octavia]redirection and barbican config

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:15:52 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,
Thanks. I have few more queries:
- Is it possible to create multiple VIPs on one amphora?

-I created a LB 2 days back. I created all the objects loadbalancer,
listener, pool and members. The curl was successful for the vip. Today I
added one more listener listening on port 443 (Terminated https) and added
pool for it and members for the pool. I have barbican installed and I have
tried ssl offloading with barbican with haproxy namespace driver.  The curl
for http and https were giving me code 503, but when I did a curl to the
member, it was working 200 ok. I tried to figure out where its going wrong,
but could not. I could not find any errors in octavia-api.log and
octavia-worker.log. So, I deleted everything and recreated again. Now it
was working. But for a similar future scenario, how should i figure out
where things went wrong or where the packet is dropped. Is it possible to
login to the amphora vm?

Thanks
Akshay