[openstack-dev] [neutron][tc] Neutron stadium evolution from Austin

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Sat Apr 30 22:51:15 UTC 2016

I have to agree with Doug.  This proposal isn't saying you can't have a
neutron plugin/driver, it's just that it won't be under governance of
neutron.  As long as the plugin and driver interfaces are there and
relatively stable, you'll be able to use it.  Also, if I understood
correctly, you'll also be able to continue having a repository for your
plugin/driver in the openstack namespace.  Combine that with everything
else Doug said, it seems fairly logical unless I've missed something.

Thanks,
Brandon