[openstack-dev] [magnum] Seek advices for a licence issue

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Fri Apr 29 21:32:03 UTC 2016

Hi Jay,

Thanks for taking the responsibility. I have approved the blueprint [1] and assigned it to you. According to the decision in the design summit, we prefer to have a new bay type for DC/OS, and the original mesos bay should be untouched until the new DC/OS bay is mature. I am looking forward to your contribution.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/mesos-dcos

Best regards,
Hongbin