[openstack-dev] [nova] Distributed Database

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Apr 29 14:18:14 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Matt Riedemann's message of 2016-04-29 05:38:17 -0700:

> So, we're all here in person this week (with 1 day left). The Nova team
> has a meetup session all day (Salon A in the Hilton). Clint/Ed, can you
> guys show up to that and bring these issues up in person so we can
> actually talk through this? Preferably in the morning since people are
> starting to leave after lunch.

Unfortunately, I'm already back home in Los Angeles due to family
needs. But I do hope you all can have a discussion this morning, and
I'm happy to join via phone/skype/hangouts/etc. after 11:00am Austin time.

The reason I didn't bring any of this up while there was mostly that I
spent the time actually learning what was actually planned with Cells
v2, which I think I've gotten wrong 3 times now while learning before.
It has taken me another day or so to be able to articulate why I think
we may want to separate the concept of cells from the concept of scaling.