[openstack-dev] [glance] Interest in contributing to OpenStack

Djimeli Konrad djkonro35 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:37:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Djimeli Konrad a second year computer science student from
the University of Buea Cameroon, Africa. I am GSoC 2015 participant,
and I have also worked on  some open-source projects on github
(http://github.com/djkonro) and sourceforge
(https://sourceforge.net/u/konrado/profile/). I am very passionate
about cloud development, distributed systems, virtualization and I
would like to contribute to OpenStack.

I have to gone through the OpenStack GSoC2016/Outreachy2016 projects
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Internship_ideas ) and I am
interested the in working on "Glance - Extended support for requests
library" and "Glance - Develop a python based GLARE (GLance Artifacts
REpository) client library and shell API". I would like to get some
detail regarding the projects. Is this a priority project?, what is
the expected outcome? and what are some starting points?.

I am proficient with C, C++ and Python, and I have successfully build
and setup OpenStack, using devstack.

Thanks
Konrad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/konrad-djimeli-69809b97