[openstack-dev] Lookig for suggessions on a new module "cloudlet" in OprnStack under bigtent

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 09:19:54 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Having attempted to introduce Cloudlet API in Nova for Liberty and later trying to bring use case to Product Working Group (PWG) it appears we need volunteers and advisors who can help get us a new project in Openstack. Any past PTLs who can steer this efforts are welcome too to look at this new opportunity to lead and guide us. I am open to leading it but would like prople with better skills and experience in OpenStack to drive it.

Driving Cloudlet into Openstack » OpenStack Open Source Cloud Computing Software

|   |
Driving Cloudlet into Openstack » OpenStack Open Source Cloud Computing Sof...
   |   |

I am still hopeful in meeting PWG team and let me know the etherpad where I can try put my request for Edge cloud or cloudlet before coming Friday.
ThanksPrakash