[openstack-dev] Keystone Authorization Failed: Forbidden (HTTP 403)

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:25:37 UTC 2016

Depending on which release of keystone you're running, try enabling either
insecure_debug (more recent releases) or debug (older releases) to true in
keystone.conf to get more detailed error messages from keystone.

https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/3c4fe622ac5da00b04ccc8bc4e207a2e9ab0f863/etc/keystone.conf.sample#L87-L91

That said, your configuration looks entirely correct to me, so I'm curious
what the outcome is here. The only other red flag I see is that you
mentioned a "2 node OpenStack cluster", and I'm not sure what that means in
this context, exactly. How are the 2 nodes utilized?