[openstack-dev] Keystone Authorization Failed: Forbidden (HTTP 403)

Dhvanan Shah dhvanan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:42:49 UTC 2016

On running openstack-status this is what I get (all the services are
running, so not included that here)

== Keystone users ==
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/keystoneclient/shell.py:65:
DeprecationWarning: The keystone CLI is deprecated in favor of
python-openstackclient. For a Python library, continue using
python-keystoneclient.
  'python-keystoneclient.', DeprecationWarning)
Authorization Failed: Forbidden (HTTP 403)
== Glance images ==
Forbidden (HTTP 403)
== Nova managed services ==
No handlers could be found for logger
"keystoneclient.auth.identity.generic.base"
ERROR (Forbidden): Forbidden (HTTP 403)
== Nova networks ==
No handlers could be found for logger
"keystoneclient.auth.identity.generic.base"
ERROR (Forbidden): Forbidden (HTTP 403)
== Nova instance flavors ==
No handlers could be found for logger
"keystoneclient.auth.identity.generic.base"
ERROR (Forbidden): Forbidden (HTTP 403)
== Nova instances ==

--
Dhvanan Shah