[openstack-dev] Devstack liberty with keystone v3

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:21:05 UTC 2016

Sorry, I didn't notice you're using liberty branch, that patch is for
master, not sure if it can be cherry-picked to stable/liberty

As Dolph Mathews pointed out, you're using keystoneclient.v2 to request to
keystone API v3, so it fails with 404, which command are you using?
``openstack catalog list`` ?