[openstack-dev] [openstack-manuals] What the status of DocImpact

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:26:07 UTC 2016

Thanks, @Matt and @Doug, I agree that it's time to consider project holds
its document in its own repository. There is a gap between document team
and our projects source code, even though they are excellent and working
hard, but our source code is growing fast in the same time, this problem is
getting worse after we switch to Big Tent mode.

@Lana: The patch I submitted is modified via script tools, and I have
provided extra patch to fix our tools to make it better. Anyway, thank you
for your input. Cheers

ZhiQiang