[openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas] VPNaaS tox api failure

Madhusudhan Kandadai madhusudhan.openstack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:58:25 UTC 2016

Hi Bharath,

Yes. Did you have this patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/281493/
before you run "tox -e api" ? There was a change in neutron that removed
vpn and fw tests and its in their tree. However, to make it work for vpn
api tests, we need to figure out a way to implement the changes in vpn
tree. However for time being, patch 281493 needs to be cherry picked until
we get a timeline to implement in vpnaas tree.

If you have cycles, feel free to take on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/281493 and once that merges,
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/279787/ is the traditional way of running
tempest tests using tempest plugin. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Madhu

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Bharath Kumar Gubbala <bharath at brocade.com