[openstack-dev] [MassivelyDistributed] Massively distributed Clouds Working Group - Inaugural Meeting - This afternoon

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Tue Apr 26 15:38:27 UTC 2016

Dear all,

The inaugural meeting of the Massively Distributed Working Group will be held this afternoon at the Hilton  (4:40pm-6:10pm  - Level 6 - Salon)
I remind you that the objective of this working group is to investigate how the vanilla OpenStack can support the Fog/Edge Computing use-case. Our goal is not to create a new projet but to discuss and propose light/incremental revisions to the current code.

Further information available at: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/massively-distributed-clouds.

Best regards,
Adrien