[openstack-dev] [TC][tricircle] ask help from TC and other guru in the OpenStack community

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 14:12:17 UTC 2016

On 26/04/16 20:39 +0900, Shinobu Kinjo wrote:
>On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 12:47 PM, joehuang <joehuang at huawei.com> wrote:
>> Hi, TCs and guru,
>>

>> If tricircle planned to apply being TC approved big tent project, would
>> someone help to guide our project?
>
>I also would like to know what we should do for that so that we focus
>on specific things.

Hey Folks,

I'm not sure if you have read these docs but I'd probably start here:

- http://governance.openstack.org/reference/new-projects-requirements.html
- http://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide

I see you guys have a repo and you're actively contributing to it, which is
great. What kind of guidance are you guys looking for?

Cheers,
Flavio

--
@flaper87