[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Magnum supports 2 Nova flavor to provision minion nodes

Ma, Wen-Tao (Mike, HP Servers-PSC-BJ) wentao.ma at hpe.com
Tue Apr 26 09:11:13 UTC 2016

Hi Eli,

Because we want the 1 magnum bay support N flavor to provision minion nodes and each flavor has multiply minion nodes, so it must be assign the percentage of minion nodes for each flavor. So it is the percentage of minion nodes for each flavor in the baymodel.

The -¨Cnode-count is the total minion node number. it should to calculate the percentage of minion nodes with total node count for each flavor when creating a magnum bay.

Thanks && Best Regards

Mike