[openstack-dev] [neutron] [networking-sfc] Network-sfc project f2f2 meet-up place and time

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:35:59 UTC 2016

Hi Cathy and folks interested in SFC and classifers!

Can't we use a different room like Salon D?
Salon C is a lunch room and at that time there are no sessions in other rooms.
It would be great if we can use Salon D or E (after looking at the
first day's session)
I think we can gather more easily and concentrate the discussion if we
use some different space.
Thought?

Akihiro