[openstack-dev] [searchlight] [ceilometer] [fuel] [freezer] [monasca] Elasticsearch 2.x gate support

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Sun Apr 24 22:53:43 UTC 2016

On Mon, Apr 18 2016, McLellan, Steven wrote:

Hi Steven,

[…]

> * Have you tested with ES 2.x at all?
> * Do you have plans to move to ES 2.x?

I don't think we have tested that nor anyone working actively on ES.
Gordon Chung is probably the more knowledgeable on that piece.

Though I would not want Ceilometer to block any other project going to
be heavily relying on ES. So if nobody steps up to update Ceilometer for
ES 2, we can also look into deprecating the driver.

I'll let Gordon weight in.

--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker