[openstack-dev] [kolla][vote] Place kolla-mesos in openstack-attic

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Apr 23 03:01:50 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-23 00:08:03 +0000 (+0000), Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
[...]
> I propose we move the kolla-mesos repository into the attic
[...]

We no longer rename Git repositories as a part of their lifecycle.
Just abandon any open changes, merge a commit to it replacing its
files with a readme noting its maintenance status, one to
openstack/governance removing it from reference/projects.yaml, and
one to openstack-infra/project-config removing its jobs and setting
its Gerrit ACL to read-only. More detailed instructions are at:

http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/drivers.html#retiring-a-project
--
Jeremy Stanley