[openstack-dev] [Security][Barbican][all] Bring your own key fishbowl sessions

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Apr 22 22:05:56 UTC 2016

Oh, I think I understand. something like:

You set up your private cloud with a public region ala K2K federation. The other Cloud then shows up as another region in your cloud.

This would then allow your barbican in one region to be accessible to vm's launched in the public region?

Kind of a cross region barbican use case?

Thanks,
Kevin