[openstack-dev] Summit Core Party after Austin

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Apr 22 21:58:57 UTC 2016

Hi all,

On 22/04/16 16:40, Clint Byrum wrote:
> But in the mean time, maybe we can just send this message
> to party planners: Provide us with interesting spaces to converse and
> bond in, and we will be happier.

Spoke with the party planners and got the inside gossip :)

The good news: for the Austin summit party, those who are looking for a
quieter space will be served as well as those who enjoy live music.

ProTip: http://stackcityaustin.openstack.org/map.php

For the quieter space, G'Raj Mahal, Parlor Room and L'Estelle are the
ones you want. Within these venues, the noise will come from your
voices, rather than an amplified band.

Regards,

Tom