[openstack-dev] [oslo] No weekly meeting next week

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Apr 22 17:47:06 UTC 2016

Howday folks,

Since there is a summit next week it is highly likely that we will not
have a weekly meeting next week (since there just won't be enough people
online) so I just wanted to make sure people don't show up (although
folks that aren't going to the summit are welcome to still show up in
the #openstack-oslo channel),

Let's see if we want to have a meeting the week after, the summit may
drain some people (myself included), so maybe we can decide that after
the summit happens (but before the monday following),

-Josh