[openstack-dev] [Security][Barbican][all] Bring your own key fishbowl sessions

Nathan Reller nathan.s.reller at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:20:15 UTC 2016

> Thoughts?

Is anyone interested in the pull model or actually implementing it? I
say if the answer to that is no then only discuss the push model.

Note that I am having a talk on BYOK on Tuesday at 11:15. My talk will
go over provider key management, the push model, and the pull model.
There are some aspects of design in it that will likely interest
people. You might want to take the poll after session because I'm not
sure how many people know what the differences are.

-Nate