[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Ci] Re-trigger by keyword in comment

Matthew Mosesohn mmosesohn at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 22 13:19:43 UTC 2016

Aleksey, actually I want to extend the test group we run there. Many
changes coming out of nailgun are actually creating BVT failures that
can only be prevented by such tests. One such extension would be
adding a plugin to the deployment to ensure that basic plugins are
still deployable.

I'm ok with tweaking recheck flags, but we should not try to avoid
using the CI that saves us from regressions.