[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Ci] Re-trigger by keyword in comment

Aleksey Kasatkin akasatkin at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 22 12:43:04 UTC 2016

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for update.
Is it intended that master.fuel-web.pkgs.ubuntu.review_fuel_web_deploy
<https://ci.fuel-infra.org/job/master.fuel-web.pkgs.ubuntu.review_fuel_web_deploy/>
job for code requests to fuel-web runs at every recheck now?
Before the change it was executed for new patch/rebase only.
Its run takes about 1.5 hour and there is little sense to run it more than
once for the same patch.

Thanks,

Aleksey Kasatkin