[openstack-dev] [Heat][Horizon] Liberty horizon and get_file workaround?

Ethan Lynn xuanlangjian at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:14:35 UTC 2016

There’s a patch to fix this problem in mitaka https://review.openstack.org/#/c/241700/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/241700/> , Need to here more feedbacks about backport it to liberty release https://review.openstack.org/#/c/260436/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/260436/> .

Best Regards,
Ethan Lynn
xuanlangjian at gmail.com