[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Summit session etherpads

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 09:31:28 UTC 2016

All,

In preparation for our sessions next week, I created some etherpads and
linked them all here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Newton/Etherpads#TripleO

Note that each one has the initial session description cut/pasted, and I've
nominated some initial drivers for each session - please check this as I've
not been able to sync with every driver on IRC.  Feel free to add yourself
to the list of drivers on any session, I just picked a subset of folks I
knew had recent experience in each topic.

Note the purpose of adding folks as drivers is to enable a bit of
preparation, e.g refine a coherent list of issues for discussion in the
etherpad, ensure relevant patches/specs are linked, and be prepared to talk
a bit about the current status of things at the start of the session.

Thanks, see you in Austin!

Steve