[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] os-vif status report

Angus Lees gus at inodes.org
Fri Apr 22 04:25:54 UTC 2016

In case it wasn't already assumed, anyone is welcome to contact me directly
(irc: gus, email, or in Austin) if they have questions or want help with
privsep integration work.  It's early days still and the docs aren't
extensive (ahem).

os-brick privsep change just recently merged (yay), and I have the bulk of
the neutron ip_lib conversion almost ready for review, so os-vif is a good
candidate to focus on for this cycle.

 - Gus