[openstack-dev] [magnum] Seek advices for a licence issue

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 04:12:20 UTC 2016

I got confirmation from Mesosphere that we can use the open source DC/OS in
Magnum now, it is a good time to enhance the Mesos Bay to Open Source DCOS.

DC/OS software is licensed under the Apache License, so you should feel
free to use it within the terms of that license.

Thanks.

Jay Lau (Guangya Liu)