[openstack-dev] [magnum] Link to the latest atomic image

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Fri Apr 22 02:41:08 UTC 2016

Hi team,

Based on a request, I created a link to the latest atomic image that Magnum is using: https://fedorapeople.org/groups/magnum/fedora-atomic-latest.qcow2 . We plan to keep this link pointing to the newest atomic image so that we can avoid updating the name of the image for every image upgrade. A ticket was created for updating the docs accordingly: https://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum/+bug/1573361 .

Best regards,
Hongbin