[openstack-dev] [neutron] work on Common Flow Classifier and OVS Agent extension for Newton cycle

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Fri Apr 22 00:42:14 UTC 2016

I like Malini’s suggestion on meeting for a lunch to get to know each other, then continue on Thursday.
So let’s meet at "Salon C" for lunch from 12:30pm~1:50pm on Wednesday and then continue the discussion at Room 400 at 3:10pm Thursday.
Since Salon C is a big room, I will put a sign “Common Flow Classifier and OVS Agent Extension” on the table.

I have created an etherpad for the discussion. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Neutron-FC-OVSAgentExt-Austin-Summit

Thanks,
Cathy