[openstack-dev] [ironic-staging-drivers] Tests at the gates

Vladyslav Drok vdrok at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 21 10:08:48 UTC 2016

It seems that all the drivers' dependencies currently present in ironic
tree can be installed
from binary packages, so maybe we could make use of bindep. But what if
some driver
will require addition of some custom repository, it will have to go
directly to plugin.sh?
Also, after e.g. gate switch to ubuntu 16.04, some of packages may break
(e.g. pywsman
states that it has been tested only on ubuntu 14.04), we should disable
those broken
drivers and require maintainers to fix things, is there any time frame set
for this?