[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Magnum supports 2 Nova flavor to provision minion nodes

Kai Qiang Wu wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Thu Apr 21 06:57:55 UTC 2016

Hi Duan Li,

We welcome to that contribution if you had. Just make sure that spec can be
flexible handle 2 ~ N flavor cases. That could handle future requirements
for N flavors, as in the ML, I found some ops had such requirements.

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Kai Qiang Wu (吴开强  Kennan)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing

E-mail: wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82451647
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
100193
            provision minion nodes

Hi Eli,

This is exactly what I want. If you guys think this requirement is
reasonable, I’d like to commit a design spec so that we could discuss it in
details.

Regards,
Gary Duan