[openstack-dev] [magnum][app-catalog][all] Build unified abstraction for all COEs

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Wed Apr 20 18:53:48 UTC 2016

I think we are debating the long-term direction of the project (not the short-term priorities of individual tasks). The decision will have an impact on the scope of Magnum (to be a COE deployment tool or a container lifecycle management service). Maybe your suggestion is not to make such decision in short term? If yes, could you elaborate?