[openstack-dev] [Freezer] No IRC meeting next week and summit details

Mathieu, Pierre-Arthur pierre-arthur.mathieu at hpe.com
Wed Apr 20 17:40:14 UTC 2016

Hello,

There will be no IRC meeting next week due to the OpenStack summit.

Feel free to join us at one of the four Design summit session we will be holding:
 - Wed: 9:50 - 10:30: Backup your OpenStack infrastructure [1]
 - Wed: 11:00 - 11:40: Backup as a service [2]
 - Wed: 11:50 - 12:30: Disaster Recovery [3]
 - Fri: 9:00 - 12:30: Contributors meetup [4]

Etherpads will be available and updated for all these sessions should you want to participate without being present.

We will also deliver a presentation around : "Freezer: From Backup/Restore aaS to a fully DR solution for OpenStack" on Tuesday. [5]

We hope to meet you there !

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9188
[2] https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9387
[3] https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9388