[openstack-dev] [Neutron] L3 HA testing on scale

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 20 11:04:19 UTC 2016

Folks,

I think Ann's report is super cool and 100% worth publishing on OpenStack
performance-docs <http://docs.openstack.org/developer/performance-docs/#>.
This is really good information to share community-wide.

Ann, please think if you would like to contribute to performance
documentation.

Cheers,
Dina

Best regards,