[openstack-dev] [Ironic][Neutron] Integration status

Vasyl Saienko vsaienko at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 20 09:22:55 UTC 2016

Hello Haomeng,

You want to test VLAN aware instances that support trunk interfaces [0] or
try Ironic provisioning in separate provision network?

First case is not supported by networking-generic-switch at the moment and
requires some modification.
Second case is supported, we already have an experimental gate-job
*'gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-multitenant-network-nv'* and tempest tests [1]

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/277853/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/269157

Sincerely,
Vasyl