[openstack-dev] [MassivelyDistributed] - Massively distributed Clouds Working Group - Proposal

Jincheol B. Kim jincheol.b.kim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:31:59 UTC 2016

Dear Mathieu and Adrien,

I think your commitment to the working group seems so exciting and it will
be another excellent
direction of discussion on the OpenStack technologies.

As I introduced to the community in last Tokyo summit on the T-ROS project,
SKT is also considering
the All-IT 5G architecture with distributed cloud and SDN/NFV
infrastructure. Your working group
seems to be another great opportunity to gather ideas on next generation 5G
architecture for coming
5G era.

Unfortunately, I can not go to Austin this time, but I hope I can join the
discussion through e-mails
and at next Barcelona summit.

Best regards,

Jincheol.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*
  "Advancement of Science
          with Innovation of Advanced Computing Technology"

 Jincheol B. Kim, Ph. D.
 Manager, Cloud Architect and Data Scientist,

 AI Tech Lab., Future Technology R&D Center,
 SKT Corporate R&D Center, SK Telecom,

 10th fl., SK T-Tower,
 65, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu,
 SEOUL 100-999