[openstack-dev] [tripleo][heat][all] Summit session clashes

Steve Baker sbaker at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 04:24:46 UTC 2016

All of the TripleO design summit sessions are on Thursday afternoon in
slots which clash with Heat sessions. Heat is a core component of
TripleO and as a contributor to both projects I was rather hoping to
attend as many of both sessions as possible - I don't think I'm alone in
this desire.

Is it possible that some horse trading could take place to reduce the
clashes? Maybe TripleO sessions could move to Wednesday morning?

cheers