[openstack-dev] [magnum][kuryr] Shared session in design summit

Kai Qiang Wu wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tue Apr 19 01:26:33 UTC 2016

Magnum has some kind of support to provide volume support in containers,
also have some proposal topics to integrate Manila if possible.

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Kai Qiang Wu (吴开强  Kennan)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing

E-mail: wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82451647
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
100193
            summit

Thanks Hongbin,

Actually we have a new project called Fuxi that sorta like Kuryr for
storage, would be glad to discuss the ideas