[openstack-dev] [oslo][keystone][documentation][gate] Babel dependency for oslo.log

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Apr 18 21:00:54 UTC 2016

Please check whether translation of these is setup in project-config,

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu,
       Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)

This email was sent from my phone

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

>>> https://review.openstack.org/307463 (oslo.cache)
>>> https://review.openstack.org/307464 (oslo.privsep)
>>> https://review.openstack.org/307466 (oslo.middleware)
>>> https://review.openstack.org/307467 (oslo.log)
>>> https://review.openstack.org/307468 (oslo.db)
>>> https://review.openstack.org/307469 (oslo.versionedobjects)
>>> https://review.openstack.org/307470 (oslo.service)
>>> https://review.openstack.org/307471 (oslo.reports)
>>>
>>> Do note that the following have a dependency on babel but do not depend on
>>> oslo.il8n:
>>>
>>> tooz
>>> oslo.context
>>> oslo.serialization