[openstack-dev] [all] removal of "Using keystoneauth correctly in projects" from cross project schedule

Henrique Truta henriquecostatruta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:48:39 UTC 2016

Hi Sean/Morgan,

I think there is room for the proper use of keystoneauth sessions in the
Keystone v3 only cross-project session too:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-keystone-v3-devstack

Feel free to add anything related to ksa sessions.

Henrique

Em seg, 18 de abr de 2016 às 11:06, Morgan Fainberg <
morgan.fainberg at gmail.com> escreveu:

> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote:
>
>> After chatting with Monty and Thierry this morning, and trying to figure
>> out the right way to ensure that enough voices are in the requirements
>> x-p session, we've decided to do the following:
>>
>> * remove "Using keystoneauth correctly in projects" from cross project
>> schedule
>> * Do a special edition OpenStack Bootstrapping Hour on the topic on Wed
>> May 11th (details / url to be posted post summit).
>>
>> That will give us the same content / or better content as was to be on
>> the schedule, but also record it for future consumption.
>>
>> Sorry for any inconvenience these last minute changes provide. Thanks
>> folks.
>>
>>         -Sean
>>

> Thanks for the heads up Sean! I think this sounds like a good alternative
> and will help to ensure a bulk of voices that are needed for the
> requirements discussion(s) will be available.
>
> --Morgan

Henrique